A team of 7 members traveled from Bangalore to Bangkok with full assistance from SmotPro.
How a group got excited about Pattaya island tour:
One of the members of the group came to SmotPro for making a passport. After the discussion, he received the passport even before the promised date. Thus he built trust on the brand and asked about the other services SmotPro provides.
Then he visited our website www.smotpro.com to know more about the hot deals and summer packages. Then he recommended his friend to get a new passport with us. Thus both of them discussed on our Pattaya tour deals within their friend’s circle.
So they finally came with a group of 7 friends telling me that they are ready to book their tour with SmotPro. As promised this team received all the assistance immediately from the company. They started their journey in SmotPro’s Bangalore office receiving the travel kit.
Then our representative took them to Kempegowda airport and send them off wishing a Wonderful journey to Bangkok
Why customers prefer SmotPro consultancy – Passport, Visa, Tours and Travel services:
It’s ultimately the trust in the brand and the quality of the services provided by the company that drives the customers to SmotPro. Our services and policies differ from the other consultancies in the area in a variety of ways.
- We provide Passport to our customers even before the promised time
- Our strict money-back guarantee/refund policy makes us unique
- We provide Visa and local tour guide to the customers who booked an International tour package with us
- End-to-end services are available for the documentation and tour
SmotPro Tour services:
SmotPro 5-step tour packages services that make the journey memorable be it domestic or international
- Our representatives pick the customers at their door-step on the journey date to drop them at the airport/railway station
- We provide SmotPro travel kit to each person who is traveling with all the required documents like passport, xerox copies, and travel tickets
- Our web-checking process eases the last-minute rush at the airport.No need to stand in the long queue at the airport desk instead you can relax there without any tension till you board the flight.
- Unlike other travel agents, our package is not only for booking travel tickets but also including accommodation and local travel guide
- For an international journey, we do provide the destination country’s sim card to be in touch with the customers and to assist them whenever needed.
Click here to know more about the Bangkok and Pattaya tour deals and travel itinerary
Must visit places at Bangkok or Pattaya:
Floating markets are attractive tourist places for foreigners. The market is surrounded by a canal with long-tail boat wooden cruises containing fruits, vegetables, sweets, and other food stalls.
The famous floating markets in Thailand are Taling Chan Market, Bang Ku Wiang Market, Tha Kha, and Damnoen Saduak. These markets are made especially for foreigners to give them the experience of river-side shopping to them. The best time to visit these floating markets in the early morning.
In the 3rd century BC, Indian Emperor Ashoka sent monks across various parts of Asia to spread Buddhism and so it got its influence more in Thailand. Thus almost 80% of the people in Thailand follow Buddhism and so you can find many monuments there which attracts a large number of tourists every year. Nearly 33000 Buddhist temples with amazing architectural designs are present across the country.
Wat Phra Kaew or Temple of the Emerald Buddha is the most prominent Buddhist temple in Thailand. These temples represent the historical remains of the old rulers of the Thai kingdom.
Coral Island – also known as Koh Larn – is a little patch of paradise just a 45-minute boat ride from Pattaya Pier. The largest of Pattaya’s Near Islands, it is ringed by beautiful white-sand beaches and warm turquoise seas.
This tour to Koh Larn is filled with full of relaxation and excitement. You can choose from snoozing in the sun, swimming in the ocean, snorkeling, waterskiing, parasailing, windsurfing and more. You can also enjoy a tasty Thai lunch at an open-air restaurant right on the coast.
Other major attractions of the tour are the Grand Palace, the Chapel Royal of the Emerald Buddha, the City Pillar Shrine, the National Museum, the Golden Mountain, the Ananta Samakhom Palace, and the Parliament House.
Not only families but also the Bachelors can have the best time spending in Pattaya, click to know how our Hyderabadi Bachelor customers enjoyed at Pattaya
SmotPro is a technological company fulfilling the end-to-end-travel needs of a person. We provide Passport, Visa services along with Domestic and International tour-packages. Our tour and travel package includes Pick & Drop, Flight tickets, Accommodation, Conveyance and Travel Insurance. For more details write to us at [email protected] or give a call @99116810975. For immediate bookings visit our website https://smotpro.com/smot-tours