Fresh Passport Application Online
Submit your Passport Application Online and get it in just 5 days*. As, all Indian citizens who depart or intend to depart from India are required to be in possession of a valid passport or travel document, even for minors also required their passport.
Under the Passports Act 1967, the Government of India may issue different types of passports and travel documents such as Ordinary Passport, Diplomatic Passport, Official Passport, Emergency Certificate and Certificate of Identity for the purpose.
The prescribed online passport application duly filled in should be with all prescribed documents and fees. Merely submission of passport application, however, does not constitute a claim for issue of a passport.
It remains a request/requisition for a passport, which may be rejected due to deficiency in the supporting documents, not following the prescribed procedures or any other reason.
Know what are all the documents required while applying for different types of passports online.
Documents Required for Applying Fresh Passport Online:
- Educational Qualification proofs
- Aadhar card or E- Aadhar
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Rental agreement or Sales deed
- Bank passbook for any of the running banks in the Public or Private sector
- Gas connection bill
- Electricity bill
- For married people, the spouse’s passport copy is also required
- NOC for applicants who are Government employees
- To know more on Passport charges, requirements and documents give a call @ +91 94835 06529